Our Early Childhood Program
Interested in our program? Enrolling Now! Call to schedule a tour today!
***Sorry at this time we do not accept any vouchers or state funding***
Click the "Enroll Now For Classes" icon below for current class availability
Half or Full Day Preschool
Tuesday and Thursday for potty trained children ages 2 1/2-4
Morning 9:00 -12:00
Full Day 9:00-5:00
Half or Full Day Pre-Kindergarten
Monday, Wednesday, Friday for potty trained children ages 4-5
Full day 9:00-5:00
Choose your own Early Learning Experience
for potty trained children ages 3-5.
Pre-Kindergarten or Preschool classes
Choose your days: Monday-Friday
Choose your times: 9:00-12:00 or 9:00-5:00
5 Full Days
for potty trained children ages 3-5
Mommy and Me
A mini preschool experience with a caregiver for children ages 18 months to 36 months
Children do not have to be potty trained to attend this class
Call for availability
Ask about before (starts at 7:30) and after (until 6:00) care
Ask about our Special Education Preschool Program and Autism Scholarship
Stay a half day or a full day. Talk with the Director about a set schedule that fits your needs.
- Lead teachers are licensed and degreed with experience.
- The Director has over 10 years of preschool and special education experience; and is the Intervention Specialist.
- Small classes of 12 students with 2 teachers to increase individual attention
- Spanish classes with themes that correlate to our classroom themes
- Physical education classes provided by Stretch-n-Grow
- A monthly theme-based academic learning curriculum by Mother Goose Time designed to prepare students for Kindergarten
- Curriculum aligned with Ohio early learning content standards
- Exposure to a variety of art activities, play concepts, and music genres.
- Socialization skills: learning how to play and interact with others
- Inclusive learning environment designed to meet the needs of ALL children of ALL abilities taught by an Intervention Specialist
- Inclusive ratio of 8 typical to 4 non-typical
- Structured educational classroom setting
- All snacks and meals are provided by parents which encourage healthy eating and prevent allergy issues (we are a nut and peanut-free school)
- Kindergarten readiness preparation in science, math, language, literacy, and social studies.
- We follow a traditional school year from September to June.
- We follow the South Euclid-Lyndhurst school district for inclement weather days
- All children, except those enrolled in Mommy and Me classes, must be fully potty trained to attend the center.
- Enrollment for the following year starts in January and will continue as long as there is space.